01 November 2007

Starbucks Cups

I have to admit, the last quote I posted from some guy named Lyall was found on the side of a Starbucks cup. It is part of their "The Way I See It" quote cups. No, Starbucks cups are not the only things I read, and no, I do not know who Lyall Bush is or why they printed what he had to say on the side of their cup. I just thought it was a cute thought about childhood.
I have one other Starbucks cup quote for you all. This one is very appropriate...



"People don't read enough. And what reading we do is cursory, without absorbing the subtleties and nuances that lie deep within - Wow, you've stopped paying attention, haven't you? People can't even read a coffee cup without drifting off."
-David Shore, the creator and executive producer of the TV show House

No comments: